This project comprised of 2 mini projects:
1) Right when you are about to enter someone's home, what do you go through first? "THE ENTRANCE DOORS". So the entrance doors should leave a mark on the visitors mind so as to how beautifully they are constructed. Dipped in dark mahogany jet stain these double doors were supported by 2 side sand-blasted glass panels to boost the overall beauty of the home entrance. The upper halves of the doors and the side panels were given curvy look to enhance the overall look and feel. The door was installed with a genuine golden coated Swarovski handle and locks.
2) "SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE SOPHISTICATION".
Build furniture that reflects simplicity and SNAP! Audience begins to love it. Manufacturing furniture is a form of art, you have to craft things to perfection to build a masterpiece. This 6 door cupboard consisting of hangers, shelves and drawers made out of Ash veneer wood, polished with red mahogany jet stain to such an extent as to not hide the beautiful wood grains. The doors were installed with antique knobs and locks accompanied by hangers, shelves and drawers on the inside.
~MADE BY JOINERY DUBAI. MADE FOR A VILLA IN AL BARSHA, DUBAI, UAE.
- Joinery services.
- Painting / Repainting.
- Movers / Relocation.
- False ceiling.
- Electrical services.
- Plumbing Services.
- Flooring & tiling.
- Masonry works.
- AC services.
- Cleaning services.
- Carpentry Scope: Manufacturing of entrance doors and hall cabinet.
- Painting scope: Dark and normal mahogany polish.
- Accessories: Handles, hinges, soft closing hinges, hangers, sand blasted glass.
- Additional Works: Transportation & fixation.
- Location: Al Barsha, Dubai.
- Residence Type: Villa.
Review Our Project
Joinery Dubai & Project 8 Breakdown
Project 8 Segments:
- Full view of the door along with two side sand blasted glass panels polished dark mahogany for a residence in Al Barsha.
- Close view of the door demonstrating the design of the door along with expensive swarovski handle and lock.
- Side view of the doors along with glass panel showing the perfection with which it was manufactured.
- 6 door closet for a hall manufactured using mahogany melamine induced with hangers, shelves, and drawers.
- The cupboard consisted of doors polished dark mahogany using jet stain with golden knobs, soft closing hinges and locks.