This project comprised of many mini projects that are listed below:
1) Manufacturing and fixation of complicated yet elegant sliding doors for a hallway. The doors were made to fill up the pattern of the wall. The curve on the top was made with solid wooden frame induced with Belgium sand blasted glass along with two side frames to cover up the area and also so that the doors can slide behind them. The doors were made using same meranti wood, with grooves put on them using router. The doors were installed with metallic high quality built in handles. The doors were installed with premium Japan made railing system so that the doors can smooth their way into sliding. The installation of the doors just changed the overall game plan of the hallway.
2) Manufacturing and fixation of ash veneer wooden frame at a place which seemed quite dead. To elevate the beauty of that area, we manufactured the frame from hand picked ash veneer MDF and polished it dark mahogany using sadolin jet stain. The wooden grains seemed ever so exotic popping out from the polish itself.
~BY JOINERY DUBAI. MADE FOR A VILLA IN MIRDIF, DUBAI, UAE.
- Joinery services.
- Painting / Repainting.
- Movers / Relocation.
- False ceiling.
- Electrical services.
- Plumbing Services.
- Flooring & tiling.
- Masonry works.
- AC services.
- Cleaning services.
Review Our Project
Joinery Dubai & Project 25 Breakdown
Project 25 Segments:
- Sliding solid wooden door polished dark mahogany with architraves and frame made for a villa in mirdif, dubai.
- The sliding door was installed with japanese slide rail system along with architraves and framing. To enhance the beauty of the sliding door it was surrounded by sand blasted glass frames on both sides and top.
- Whole height ash veneer wooden frame polished dark mahogany for the passage area for residence in mirdif.
Scratch To End
- We were approached by our dear customer who resides in Mirdif, Dubai, UAE.
- She wanted us to manufacture something that could separate majlis from the entryway as they wanted some privacy of guests.
- We presented her with the solution of manufacturing a sliding door along with sand blasted glass panels that would boost the beauty of rather simple door.
- We were also made to cover the rather simple passage way with ash veneer framing polished dark mahogany.
- Our client was so happy with us that she just shared images on her instagram and facebook post.
- We are happy to serve clients that are more friendly natured than more of a customer nature.
- We said goodbyes to our client for now after the project ended in Mirdif, Dubai, UAE.