This project comprised of many mini projects that are listed below:
1) Manufacturing and transportation of office decorative storage cabinets along with decorative cabinetry. The top and lower cabinetry are closed storage as to hide away the mess consisting of whole MDF doors along with decorative cabinet in the middle consisting of clear glass shelves with doors frame manufactured from MDF and glass induced with the door frame. The doors were installed with locks and metal handles.
2) Manufacturing and fixation of center office tables consisting of storage area with doors to hide away the stuff. The table top and back induced with clear 6 MM glass. The purpose to induce top with glass was to make it more of a display panel.
3) Manufacturing of a tiny box made from pressed ash veneer polished dark brown stain inside out. The box was installed with sliding shelves each shelf fixed with 2 golden knobs, as the shelves are pulled out, beautifully integrated holes within can be seen as we slide the shelves open with red velvet base upholstery. The holes were made to place within antique big coins.
~BY JOINERY DUBAI. MADE FOR AN OFFICE IN AL-MAMZAR, DUBAI, UAE.
- Joinery services.
- Painting / Repainting.
- Movers / Relocation.
- False ceiling.
- Electrical services.
- Plumbing Services.
- Flooring & tiling.
- Masonry works.
- AC services.
- Cleaning services.
- Carpentry Scope: Manufacturing of office cabinets, centre display cabinets and coin collector.
- Painting scope: Polishing of coin collector along with painting of cabinets., NC white paint, dark mahogany polish.
- Accessories: Handles, soft closing hinges, glass, upholstery, knobs.
- Additional Works: Transportation & fixation.
- Location: Al Mamzar, Dubai.
- Commercial Type: Office.
Review Our Project
Joinery Dubai & Project 24 Breakdown
Project 24 Segments:
- White melamine open end cabinetry consisting of shelves inside for an office in al mamzar for storage purpose.
- High end full width storage office cabinets consisting of glass doors in the middle and smaller doors at the upper and lower sides to hide away mess for an office in dubai.
- Centre display unit made for an office in al mamzar, dubai consisting of display panel on top consisting of glass panels.
- Close view of the tempered 6 MM glass installed within wooden frame doors for cabinets in dubai office.
- Full view of the office displaying both the storage cabinet and the display unit manufactured using white melamine.
- Side view angle of the office cabinetry and display unit with edges painted white.
- Image of the upper storage area of the cabinetry with MDF doors installed with locks and soft closing hinges to hide away the mess for quran centre in al mamzar, dubai.
- Close view of the display unit placed in the centre consisting of glass top panel and shelf within along with 2 doors and lock installed.
- Open view of the ash veneer manufactured box polished dark mahogany inside out.
- The inside of the box was filled with slide in - out shelves with red velvet upholstery below and on the top wooden plates with holes inside to accommodate ancient coins for al mamzar, dubai.
- Closed view of the ash veneer artistic design box depicting the beautiful grains of ash veneer with doors installed with golden coated knobs for an office in dubai.
Scratch To End
- Visited the client's place in Hor Al Anz (Doctor Sultan - One of our esteemed clients)
- He has an office in Al Mamzar, Quran centre where he has a huge collection of envelopes and antique coins.
- He wanted furniture for his whole office that included cabinets, centre units and mahogany polished coin collector box made using ash veneer with velvet induced within each pullout shelves.
- The cabinets were made using white melamine with painted edges, lock on each door and glass panels in each door on the top with wooden frame. The centre units to match the cabinets were made in white melamine with painted edges acting as a storage unit, as a table and most importantly as a decoration holder with glass panels around to view the products within.
- The project was successfully done and delivered on time to Doctor Sultan's office.
- The client was Alhamdullilah happy and offered us more work.