The project comprised of manufacturing and polishing of cabinets for the side kitchen. The cabinets were installed with shelves and doors accompanied by handles and hinges. These cabinets were placed on ground floor to hide away cooking utensils so that the surrounding doesn't look messy. The other cabinet was placed on the second floor acting as a dump area to hide away cleaning equipment consisting of shelves. The cabinet was made door less because there were already solid wooden doors present their to cover up the dump area. The cabinet inside the dump area was open from the top for the light to pass by consisting of shelves.
~BY JOINERY DUBAI. MADE FOR A VILLA IN DISTRICT ONE, DUBAI, UAE.
- Joinery services.
- Painting / Repainting.
- Movers / Relocation.
- False ceiling.
- Electrical services.
- Plumbing Services.
- Flooring & tiling.
- Masonry works.
- AC services.
- Cleaning services.
- Carpentry Scope: Manufacturing of kitchen cabinetry for pantry area and storage unit for cleaning products.
- Painting scope: Cabinets edging, mahogany polish.
- Accessories: Handles, soft closing hinges.
- Additional Works: Transportation & fixation.
- Location: District One, Al Meydan, Dubai.
- Residence Type: Villa.
Review Our Project
Joinery Dubai & Project 21 Breakdown
Project 21 Segments:
- Manufacturing of pantry storage area manufactured using mahogany melamine consisting of shelves and doors.
- The pantry storage consisted of a lower storage cabinet and one tower storage both attached in such a way so as the lower cabinet top acts as a countertop for a villa in Al Meydan, Dubai.
- Manufacturing of an open end cabinet for storage area using melamine MDF for a villa in district one.
- The cabinet of storage area was made without the wooden top for the light to pass by from the bulbs.
- The dump area already had solid wooden mahogany polished doors to cover up the open end cabinet which we manufactured according to the same theme as the door itself for residence in sheikh mohammed city, dubai.
Scratch To End
- We were approached by one of our oldest customer who just rented a new villa in District One, Dubai, UAE.
- As the villa was semi furnished most of the furniture was not built-in.
- Our customer wanted us to manufacture cabinets for side kitchen / pantry in mahogany color consisting of shelves.
- Then she wanted us to manufacture closet for cleaning equipment within the storage area consisting of solid wooden doors, so we just had to make closet without doors along with cut out on the top for passage of light installed on the roof.
- We successfully completed the project along with hanging of few wooden frames for canvas.
- The customer was all praises at the end of the project with compliments given to time frame and cleanliness.