The project comprised of manufacturing of a three door cupboard for a guest room in a villa situated in Nad Al Sheba for a high end family. The cupboard was supposed to fit in the place provided by the client, so we manufactured a small beautiful looking three door cupboard consisting of shelves and drawers. The whole cabinet was made using white melamine except for the doors which were made from one sided melamine and the other side was painted using matte white. The doors were installed with the holes right in the middle to act as handles providing place for fingers to fit in and open - close the doors with ease. ~BY JOINERY DUBAI. MADE FOR A VILLA IN NAD AL SHEBA, DUBAI, UAE.
- Joinery services.
- Painting / Repainting.
- Movers / Relocation.
- False ceiling.
- Electrical services.
- Plumbing Services.
- Flooring & tiling.
- Masonry works.
- AC services.
- Cleaning services.
Review Our Project
Joinery Dubai & Project 19 Breakdown
Project 19 Segments:
- Manufacturing of a three door cupboard manufactured using white melamine.
- The inside of the cupboard was installed with shelves and drawer units for a villa in Al Khawaneej, Dubai.
- The doors of the wardrobe were painted matte white to enhance the beauty of the cupboard for bungalow in dubai.
Scratch To End
- We were approached by a royal family who had a farmhouse in Nad Al Sheba.
- The exterior of the villa was made using heritage architecture but inside it was all contemporary design.
- Our client wanted us to manufacture her a 3 door wardrobe painted white to store away clothes installed with drawers and hangers.
- We made here a three door wardrobe with handles, so to open the door we made hole inside each door to insert the fingers and open them.
- This mini project ended the soonest but was a good experience.
- Joinery Dubai & Technical Services are happy to be a part of such project in Nad Al Sheba, Dubai, UAE.