The project comprised of:
1) Manufacturing of a floating shelf manufactured from exotic pressed ash crown veneer. This shelf was aimed at accommodating perfumes and other beauty products. It was installed with a hole on the right for a hair dryer to be placed within. It was finished using expensive walnut polish. This shelf became a part of the bedroom in a villa located in Al Khawaneej colony, Dubai, UAE.
2) Manufacturing of built in wardrobe for a villa in Al Khawaneej for a hallway. The doors of the wardrobe were made using ash veneer and polished walnut. The inside of the wardrobe was made using walnut melamine with shelves and hangers installed within.
~BY JOINERY DUBAI. MADE FOR A VILLA IN AL - KHAWANEEJ COLONY, DUBAI, UAE.
- Joinery services.
- Painting / Repainting.
- Movers / Relocation.
- False ceiling.
- Electrical services.
- Plumbing Services.
- Flooring & tiling.
- Masonry works.
- AC services.
- Cleaning services.
Review Our Project
Joinery Dubai & Project 17 Breakdown
Project 17 Segments:
- Manufacturing of a full width ash veneer floating shelf for a villa in Al Khawaneej.
- Walnut polishing of floating shelf with hole inside the shelf.
- Manufacturing of built in wardrobe for a villa in Al Khawaneej with doors polished walnut and manufactured using ash crown veneer. The inside of the wardrobe was made using walnut melamine.
Scratch To End
- We were approached by one of our customers whose work we have been doing for years, in short we are their family carpenters.
- Our customer just settled in a new house and it was semi furnished so she wanted couple of built-in wardrobes and one floating shelf.
- The requirement of the customer was to match the already wardrobe which was polished walnut. Polishing is always one of the biggest challenge as you have to be very precise with the colors.
- At the end we pulled of the color combination perfectly and was able to ace both the shelves and the wardrobes with exquisite designs.
- We completed Al Khawaneej villas project successfully with more projects to follow.