This project comprised of multiple mini projects:
1) Our customer asked us to keep the theme of this massively manufactured 11 door cupboard the same as that of the ceiling texture. The paint that this cupboard is coated in is "mother pearl" which is no ordinary paint. Once installed this cupboard went so well with the room that it raised the overall beauty bar of the room. The cupboard was installed with shelves and hangers with upper small cabinets for extra storage. The professionally crafted architraves enhanced the look and feel of the cupboard.
2 a) High end artistic cupboard for 1st master bedroom. Dipped within rich red mahogany, much beauty was added by the golden painted crown-shaped moldings installed on each door. Upper storage provided an additional space for storing much of long forgotten stuffs. The upper edge of the cupboard was installed with abstract molding enhancing the overall look and feel of this piece of furniture.
2 b) This cupboard was based on the same construction and color parameters with slight angle skirting on the right to hide away nasty looking angled wall. Custom closet for Al Ain. Both cupboards were installed with center placed high-end mirrors on the doors. The cupboards were pre-installed with hangers and shelves.
3) "A room should never allow the eye to settle in one place. It should smile at you and create fantasy" ~JUAN MONTOYA
This beautifully crafted contemporary shoe rack was made for one of the side hall within the villa. It's lavish "Mother Pearl" texture is a treat to the eye. Moreover, artistic similar themed architrave and contrasting silver door handles just elevated it's beauty. The interior of the shoe rack was made from white melamine and it was installed with declining shelves.
4) Manufactured for the lower hall was a shoe rack who's purpose was not only to store away shoes but also hide away whole house electric panel. The shoe rack was manufactured using country oak with angled mirror top just following the path of the wall.
~BY JOINERY DUBAI. MADE FOR A VILLA IN AL AIN FOR ONE OF OUR LOVELY CLIENT (LATEEFA), AL-AIN, UAE.
- Joinery services.
- Painting / Repainting.
- Movers / Relocation.
- False ceiling.
- Electrical services.
- Plumbing Services.
- Flooring & tiling.
- Masonry works.
- AC services.
- Cleaning services.
- Carpentry Scope: Manufacturing of multiple huge full width cabinets, shoe storages.
- Painting scope: Mahogany polish, mother pearl paint.
- Accessories: Mirror, handles, soft closing hinges, soft closing telescopic railings, hangers, moldings, architraves.
- Additional Works: Transportation & fixation.
- Location: Al Ain, Abu Dhabi.
- Residence Type: Villa.
Review Our Project
Joinery Dubai & Project 14 Breakdown
Project 14 Segments:
- A huge 9 long doors and 9 small doors wardrobe made for master bedroom in villa located in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi.
- The wardrobe was made using mahogany melamine on the interior with dark mahogany polished MDF doors on the exterior topped with golden painted design moldings.
- The wardrobe for master bedroom was installed with shelves, hangers and soft closing drawers with antique moldings on top of the cupboard painted golden.
- Close view of the upper cabinet of the wardrobe made for Al Ain.
- Angled shoe rack made for hallway in villa located in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi.
- The shoe rack was topped with bevelled mirror on top while the shoe rack was made using country oak melamine with shelves inside.
- High shoe rack made for the second floor of the villa in the hall located in Al Ain.
- The shoe rack was painted mother pearl on the exterior and the interior was made using white melamine MDF.
- The shoe rack was installed with declining shelves inside to accommodate shoes within for a house in Al Ain.
- A far view of the shoe rack placed beautifully within the hall located in Abu Dhabi.
- Another closet manufactured for 2nd bedroom located on ground floor manufactured using mahogany melamine with jet stain mahogany polishing on the outside with golden painted molding on top and mirrored doors.
- The closet was divided in two parts, lower long parts and upper small parts to store away long forgotten stuffs for a residence in UAE.
- Showcasing the inside of the cupboard consisting of shelves, hangers and drawer units.
- The cupboard was made for the bedroom located on the second floor of the bungalow situated in Abu Dhabi, uae.
- The wardrobe painted mother pearl was installed with a dressing table right in the middle consisting of mirror and drawer units. The mirror frame was installed with LED light strips.
Scratch To End
- We were approached by one of our old customer from Al Ain, Abu Dhabi. She was renovating her old house. So she wanted us to manufacture new wardrobes, shoe storage for her.
- The wardrobes that she wanted was for her master bedroom polished dark mahogany with golden painted moldings. (for ground floor).
- The wardrobes that she wanted for master bedroom on the second floor were supposed to be painted mother pearl.
- The shoe storage for the second floor she wanted was supposed to be mother pearl.
- The shoe rack that she wanted for ground floor was supposed to be manufactured using country oak.
- We successfully finished the project during the ramadan of 2018.
- She was all praises after the project and we did our farewells to Al Ain, Abu Dhabi after the project.