What is the most important thing for a dressing room? You guessed it right! A wardrobe. But not just any wardrobe, a wardrobe well designed to accommodate as much as of your stuffs in an organized manner. Stuffed with hangers, shelves, massive drawers, shoe shelves and plenty of storage space in the upper cabinetry, this wardrobe proved as a worthy piece of furniture for our client's dressing room. Covered in exuberant colors it was polished red mahogany on the outside and stuffed with white melamine on the inside giving the wardrobe an abstract look and feel. ~BY JOINERY DUBAI. MADE FOR ONE OF OUR DEAREST CLIENT'S SON FOR A VILLA IN JUMEIRAH, DUBAI, UAE.
- Joinery services.
- Painting / Repainting.
- Movers / Relocation.
- False ceiling.
- Electrical services.
- Plumbing Services.
- Flooring & tiling.
- Masonry works.
- AC services.
- Cleaning services.
Review Our Project
Joinery Dubai & Project 12 Breakdown
Project 12 Segments:
- Full view of the wardrobe that we manufactured for a dressing room located in villa in Jumierah.
- The interior of the wardrobe was made using white melamine MDF consisting of hangers, soft closing drawer with handles and shelves.
- The exterior of the wardrobe was polished using mahogany jet stain that included the doors of the wardrobe along with moldings.
- The doors of the wardrobe were installed with soft closing hinges and matte brass finished handles along with lock on each door.
- View of the upper cabinets manufactured for a villa in Jumeirah, Dubai.
Scratch To End
- Our most respected customer Doctor Sultan's son approached us to make him a wardrobe for his dressing room in Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE.
- He wanted wardrobe to be full height with maximum storage capacity, so we made him lower long wardrobe and upper small storage cabinetry to store away big stuff.
- The wardrobe was polished mahogany on the outside with internal being white with shelves, hangers and drawers installed within.
- Doctor Sultan's son was left happy at the end of the project with more work demanded by us at Jumeirah, Dubai.